During reading week, I had a lot of spare time, so I decided to read other students’ slogs. After going through around 20 other slogs, I have picked my favourite top three bloggers from the 20 blogs I have reviewed so far:2. http://egq148.blogspot.ca/
My second favourite blogger is Haley (I think this is her name). Similar to the first blogger, Haley’s writings are excellent (although a grammatical error does appear occasionally) and her slogs are filled with useful information. Although like the first blogger, Hayley is also able to keep the readers entertained, her method of entertainment deviates from blogger number 1. Instead of using pictures to keep things interesting, Hayley writes in an engaging way—its as if she is having a conversation with the reader about her opinions and thoughts on CSC148.
My third favourite blogger has to be the person with the student number 1001429162 (Since no name is mentioned in this blogger’s blog, I will simple refer to him/her as 162). What I liked about 162’s slog is that he/she has no grammar mistakes (I really enjoy reading writings that contain no grammar mistakes, since I can focus on the content instead of constantly trying to figure out what the writer is trying to say). Also 162’s slogs are really informative in that they contain clear and detailed explanations. In conclusion, I would suggest 162 to upload some pictures along with the writings like the first blogger.
In conclusion, from reading these three slogs, I now know how to improve my future slogs. Firstly, I would engage the readers by posting interesting pictures and occasionally write in a conversational style. Next, I would present more useful and academic information in my slog, while explaining the difficult concepts in a manner that is easy for readers to understand. Lastly, I will check my grammars constantly in order for readers to smoothly and speedily read through my slogs with clarity.
No comments:
Post a Comment